October 2022 quarterly announcement
October 13, 2022
We don't want to sound like a broken record but... um... we just broke another record! Yep – 5 consecutive quarters with bigger and bigger amounts raised by the Collective for our partner charities.
This time it's $196,840.35 raised during July, August, and September. Here's where the money money money went, track-by-track.
- ADC Microfinance $8,851.33
- Bellyful NZ $12,790.30
- Digital Future Aotearoa* $3,310.78
- Fair Food $9,334.65
- Garden to Table $14,664.65
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren Trust New Zealand* $2,711.55
- Inspiring Stories $9,874.93
- The Little Miracles Trust $13,450.20
- Mixit $8,428.68
- Ngā Rangatahi Toa $19,555.35
- OutLine Aotearoa* $3,342.11
- The Period Place* $3,310.14
- Rare Disorders NZ* $2,773.80
- Take My Hands $12,075.95
- UpsideDowns $10,045.72
- WELLfed* $3,482.76
*These are the first payments to our 6 new partner charities
Our Alumni Charities
- Kaibosh $15,591.44
- DCM Wellington $19,361.86
- SpinningTop $9,495.83
- Sustainable Coastlines $14,388.32
Put your hands in the air and make some noise for the businesses and individuals below who cover our running costs so we can continue to pass every dollar you donate on to the charities you love.
Our Superhero sponsor FNZ.
Our Hero sponsors 1000minds, Klim Type Foundry, The Original Cocoa Traders, Sam Newble and our Future 70.
Thanks again to everyone in the Collective. You help our charities to have a bigger impact and you help us to inspire generosity in others.
~ Pat, Ben, Sheridan, Maria, and the One Percent Collective Board of Trustees.
Join One Percent Collective with your 1%
We’ve partnered with 16 trusted Kiwi-based charities. Choose one, some, or all. Tell us how much you want to give and how often. Set up once, then we’ll do the rest. Easy!JOIN the collective NOW